(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:45:09 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 10:10 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> (I’m assuming all along, by the way, that when you say Rajan you are
> referring to a later version of Silk/Horn than the ruler of Gaon)

Well, the later "version" IS the ruler of Gaon.
But I don't believe he is primarily Silk or Horn (both of whom have died
at that point). I think the name Silkhorn carries incorrect implications
about the Rajan/Narrator's identity. Wolfe once referred to the
character in Silk's body who returns from the Whorl as "the Rajan" and I
prefer that.