(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Fri Nov 18 08:10:25 PST 2011

From: James Wynn
On 11/18/2011 9:37 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
  The bigger problem with the hat is that it’s connected to Pike.  After all, it’s Pike that Silk saw.  If the ghost had dropped something better associated with the Rajan it would be confirmatory evidence for time travel.  Otherwise it seems more like confirmatory evidence for Pike.

> Unless, in some sense, Silk and the Rajan ARE Pike (ala the connection between Silk and Sand).

Actually if the Rajan (I’m assuming all along, by the way, that when you say Rajan you are referring to a later version of Silk/Horn than the ruler of Gaon) picks up the hat, it can be reasonably explained on the grounds of his memories of an escapade wearing it.

Pike and Silk are definitely two different people whatever their genetic relationship, if any, and certainly do not appear to be genetically programmed to wear identical hats - so I don’t really see where that’s going.

- Gerry Quinn