(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:43:57 PST 2011

>> My estimate of
>> a dozen was based on how many phallus-level body parts there are. They
>> couldn't all be in Viron.
> Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> Why not? Viron is, after all, "Scalding Scylla's" own city. It would
> be the last place she would look for him to hide.

Even Pas only needs one phallus. The rest could be all over the Whorl. I
presume he didn't know he was going to be murdered.

The question (maybe) you are posing is..."why is Silk the phallus?" That
is, why was Silk chosen to supplement what was still missing after Pas's
resurrection?
And THAT question is IMO among the strongest hints that Silk is a clone
of Typhon. I don't like that. I want Silk to be the son of Typhon. But
there it is.