(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:52:07 PST 2011

David Stockhoff wrote:

> Also, I thought we already knew Oreb was possessed by Scylla. (Who
> killed Pas.) Is that not enough---or do I have it wrong?

It was established that Scylla possessed Oreb after Pas was resurrected.
She is on the run.

> Why is Silk the phallus? I just want to keep my eyes open for more
> pieces.

Silk is the phallus because he is sent to Mainframe to supplement Pas
after the resurrection.

> Presumably all these people containing Pas have to die on the Whorl
> for Pas to get his stuff back. I'd guess there are a dozen or so
> pieces. Hmm

No. Sand's sacrifice was apparently required, but Jaculus only died when
Pas left because Pas was keeping him alive. A woman was required--Auk
assumed she would have to be sacrificed but apparently she only needed
to be presented. By the same token, unless Oreb was being artificially
kept alive, he only needed to perch in front of a Sacred Window or
monitor to be reintegrated.