(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 08:09:48 PST 2011

On 11/16/2011 10:43 AM, James Wynn wrote:

>>> James Wynn wrote:
>>> I had previously said that I knew of no instance in which Mucor did
>>> not travel as a visible disembodied spirit. But I remembered that
>>> there is one time. On the gondola in "Exodus from the Long Sun".
>>>
>>> Later in a few minutes "Pike's ghost" will fade in to a silvery
>>> mist, exactly the same way.
>>
>> David Stockhoff wrote:
>> Did you mean "invisible"? There is another case, when she appears to
>> Silk in the tunnels.
>
> I meant appearing astrally without a mirror or by possessing a body.
> Do you have the page for her appearance in the tunnels?

Ah, I see. I don;t have a page but it's

He sat up cold and stiff, and crossed his arms to put his freezing
fingers in his armpits. Mucor told him, "It's drier farther on. Meet me
where the bios sleep." She was sitting cross-legged on the water, and
like the water, transparent. He wanted to ask her to guide him to the
surface; at the sound of his voice she vanished with the rest of his
dream, leaving only a shimmer of greenish light like slime on the water.