(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:38:50 PST 2011

>larry miller: I once had a theory that the Whorl never left Urths system and
>functioned more like an Ark made to spare some of humanity from the
>flooding of Ushas.

Heh. Sounds along the lines of David's Planet of the Apes/Statue of Liberty
scenario. Could be. I think the important point you bring up is that the Whorl
is an ark.

Noah's ship functioned to repopulate a flooded earth. Tzadkiel's ship functioned
to repopulate a flooded Ushas. The Whorl functioned to (re-?) populate a flooded
Blue.

I think that is a pretty solid foundation to build a Sun Series theory upon.