(urth) vanished people=Hieros

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:58:53 PST 2011

I once had a theory that the Whorl never left Urths system and
functioned more like an Ark made to spare some of humanity from the
flooding of Ushas.  Typhon knowing of the flooding brought by the
White Fountain built the Whorl/Mainframe as a way to continue his rule
after the New Suns coming.  If Green is indeed Urth maybe the Whorl
was always in orbit right over Severians head the whole time.  Again
this was a theory I had years ago.