(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:32:40 PST 2011

>David Stockhoff: This reminds me of a joke: Why did the engineer read a book of fiction?
>:D

Erm...to get ideas on developing a space age, stackable potato chip?

;- )http://kokorognosis.livejournal.com/43391.html

>Sergei Soloviev: I strongly oppose any "censure" of this kind. We all may have our ideas
>and our criteria of seriousness, the difference is not the reason to decide who should
>participate and who should not.

Don't worry Sergei. There is no censure involved. Nick and I are no more interested in having
Gerry stop posting than Gerry is interested in others not posting theories he hates.

It is theater. All in good fun and serves to provide a needed and requested service. You seem
like a gentle, serious soul Sergei. But some prefer the thrill of battle and it is a gesture of
kindness and generosity to provide that to those people.