(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Nick Lee starwaterstrain at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:05:36 PST 2011

> I would be interested in reading your paper, I've always intended to
> re-read Pandora with a criticial eye but never had the time.

No problem, Marc. I cited you in the paper, after all. Technically,
you've appeared in print:

http://www.nicholasleegoodman.com/pdf/holly%20hollander.pdf

It's been a while so I skimmed it and didn't notice too many proofing
errors, though I probably need to do some more work on it. I've been
meaning to submit it for publication but have not had an abundance of
time.

If nothing else, I think my reading of the book makes it more interesting.