(urth) This week in Google alerts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 18:57:09 PST 2011

--- On Sun, 11/6/11, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com>
>  Shouldn't
> there be a Christ sometime
>
> in the future of Briah. Would Wolfe really have created a
> universe in which there is
>
> eternally no hope for true salvation?

I think that's our different view, the Christ in my mind lived in Briah already and syncretized with the conciliator myths later.

Divine salvation and continued earthly or yesodi existence are two very different things, as the angel far above the rooster in the infirmary's tale in Citadel is still infinitely far from the prime deity, so are these advanced numinous other life forms equally far from that original source, though powerful beyond belief compared to simple humanity.