(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sat Nov 5 21:13:26 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 10:44 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:

> [...]

The Green Man represents "good" genetic engineering; algae uplifted to
join with humanity, to uplift humanity from material need and greed to
join with God.

The Yesodis are the the red-headed stepchildren of mankind, the get of
"bad" genetic engineering to technically side-step slavery by making
non-people to do the dirty work. Sadly, they do the same by making
hierodules (both biological and mechanical) to do *their* dirty work,
and the hierodule Inire further makes animal-based underpeople to help
with his support of the Autarchy. He may also be the source of the
technology that facilitates the exultant exploitation of the khaibits.

Thus the evil that men do

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >