(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 20:51:26 PDT 2011

let me get this straight.  mankind will evolve into heirogrammates (?).  What is the green man?  I am fairly certain the vanished people were what was left of humanity after the trees "ate" them (the inhuma being the only problem the trees couldn't "solve").

I understood that the heirodules were working for the heirogrammates, so in that case Gene saying the vanished people are not cooperating with the hierodules really nixes that.  I actually put credence in that interview statement after reading it.  Are the hierodules cooperating with the hierogrammates?  Or just doing what they "think" the heirogrammates would want?

If there is no possibility that the vanished peole are heirogrammates, then I suppose I have to fall back on their relationship to the green man as vegetative hybrids with access to the corridors of time, but still not feeling good about that.