(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 20:22:59 PDT 2011

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, larry miller <biglar1984 at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: larry miller <biglar1984 at gmail.com>
> Subject: (urth) vanished people=Hieros
> Date: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 7:50 PM
> First off I am not trying to prove
> anyone wrong or right.  I just
> wanted to say that I remember reading an interview with
> Wolfe where he
> is asked if the Neighbors are the Hierodules and he replies
> that they
> are not nor are they cooperating with them in any way to
> shape
> humanity.  Just wondering if any one can reconcile
> this with the Urth
> is Green theory being discussed.

Hopefully we can find that interview because I don't remember anything like that from an interview, only a refutation that they were related to the Shadow People of fifth head of cerberus. (or more specifically that St.Anne and accompanying planet were not Green/Blue)

He DID in an interview from Gevers and Jordan deny that Green/Blue was any combination of the following:

"GW: None of those you suggest. I began with the idea of writing about a good man in a bad religion. That's all.

JJ: Aww, why not? I might as well at least ask one of the $64,000 questions, so I'll just go for broke. (Hmm. I've gotta be very precise here. Okay, here goes:) Which of the following, if any, are physically (not in some merely literary or symbolic sense) the same planets as Blue and Green, in the same order?:

Ushas and Lune
Urth and Lune
Lune and Ushas
Lune and Urth
Two Urths
Two Ushases
Two Lunes

GW: None. "

which I can't respond to, not sure if he was serious in that answer or felt it was a "cheating" type.