(urth) This week in Google alerts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 18:47:28 PDT 2011

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm waiting for an explanation of how is Green better than
> Urth and what have Severian's trees got to do with Green.

Blargh.  I think Severian's salvation MIGHT perhaps be false, and that the green he brought is no better for man in his current state, only for his future state, and he leaves the planet anyway.  Sev's trees hint at a consciousness that he can't quite touch but is on the cusp of contacting him.  My sentient trees on Green is simply those ones woken up.

Please read my whole argument that James is still gentlemanly hosting.

http://www.urth.org/whorlmap/chras-writers/marc-aramini1.htm

I don't think it is better for Man as he was, only as he will be, as a stepping stone to something else (Vanished People)

the only reason I bring up Sev's trees is that it seems to hint that they are the original matter of Urth and that there is a consciousness waiting to speak to him.  If that doesn't resonate with the sentient trees on Green then I can't be held responsible anymore and you must just not agree with it.