(urth) This week in Google alerts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 09:23:45 PDT 2011

We can agree it's not simile!  that would have been cool and more clear.  "No, no, no!  Green is like or as Urth!"  bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

The fallout from that chain of events is why I stopped posting for YEARS. (and there was a point in Wizard Knight where it said "Garsecg was [someone]" and when I pulled that quote out someone asked the editor of Tor if it was a typo, received confirmation it was, and I realized the list was no longer a useful place to discuss Wolfe to achieve a deeper understanding;  I would have to do it on my own)