(urth) Hyacinth

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 08:41:22 PDT 2011

--- On Thu, 11/3/11, Craig Brewer <cnbrewer at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Craig Brewer <cnbrewer at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Hyacinth
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 8:30 AM

So let's assume that Hy is in fact male/transsexual/altered. What does that mean for Silk and how we interpret him?

I don't want this to be a dismissive question. I suppose I'm just looking for what it means if that's the case. Are we suggesting that it's Wolfe (as a cliche Catholic) undermining Silk's sanctity? Or is it the opposite, opening him to a kind of grace and love beyond traditional sexual relations? Or is it something else altogether?

I agree, I don't like it.  Unless it means she is the super false kind of untrue love that can still somehow be transformed to sanctity (lying, cheating whore can we make her any lower ... oh yeah ex-man)