(urth) sundials+

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Fri May 13 08:33:02 PDT 2011

James, Jerry -

I think in this discussion on sundials we went very far of the point that
was discussed - James, if you say that

> > Sure they do. It's the yearly cycle of the sun. And that cycle (and
> > fractions of it) can be used to synchronize anything.

you missed completely that the point that was discussed is, was it possible
that sundials with many faces display time on different planets of different
solar systems. They have different suns and yearly cycle of the sun
cannot be used to synchronize anything -

again, wormholes have nothing to do with the sundial Severian finds in
the Atrium of Time, it was just an old sundial.

Best

Sergei