(urth) do the Hierogrammates *care* about the megatherians?

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:51:49 PDT 2011

I can't find anything determinate on this. Does anyone else? I've missed
this particular question being discussed.

Lee thinks they are working in concert and others wonder how a flood
would get rid of them.
Analogizing with the inhumi in 'The Book of the Short Sun' and the Storm
King in 'An Evil Guest', I suspect that getting rid of the Megatherians
is irrelevant to the plan for the Rise of the Heiros. They are plagues
of opportunity. They prey on our moral weakness. Not our physical or
technological weaknesses.

But can someone help me identify all the places that the Heiro-beings
discuss the Megatherians?