(urth) Problematic element in chronology

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Tue May 31 08:00:17 PDT 2011

Moses made Jews wander 40 years through Sinai. If you take the shortest
way, it is
at most a few hundred kilometres. What makes you think that the Whorl had
taken the shortest path to its destination? It could very well go with
relativistic
speed and make a detour. It seems also that the plan might include that
the Whorl
will come back and repeople Urth (Ushas) after the floods etc. - in the end
of the Short Sun cycle it is going to be repaired and travel again - to
go where?
Some hints are also in the end of "The Urth of the New Sun".

Sergei