(urth) Problematic element in chronology - Red Giants

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Sun May 29 13:14:39 PDT 2011

Maybe it's my error, but it was some very similar title mentioned
by Wolfe, I will try to find what it was exactly. More
special books by Hawking appeared earlier, I've read Hawking and
Ellis on black holes in 70-es -
/Hawking/, S.W.; /Ellis/, G.F.R. (/1973/). The Large Scale Structure of
Space-Time. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Best

Sergei