(urth) do the Hierogrammates *care* about the megatherians?

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 10:44:21 PDT 2011

>Gerry Quinn: I prefer the book Wolfe wrote.

Don't be a butthole , Gerry. Whom does your sarcasm benefit? The book Gene Wolfe
wrote contains characters such as Vodalus, Hildegren, The Cumaean and the Old Leech
and Ceryx who are tied together by the theme of necromancy. If you don't see this connecting
theme that's fine. But I feel no need to mock you nor to insinuate you must be
reading a Stephen King novel to have missed it. Perhaps you could dampen your lively
critical spirits just enough to show respect for others, eh, wot?