(urth) Ceryx (answer to Lee)

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:19:10 PDT 2011

>> Lee:
>> I think it was Sergei (in his other
>> guise) who used to complain about too many JW's.
>
> I have no other guise here! I am one of the "resident russian professors"
> mentioned in some other posting - I work in France (since 1998),
> and I know Jerry Friedman due to Nabokov List. You can find me easily
> (with references to some math papers) via google.

Can one have too many JWs? Really? Think about it.

I think I remember who thought there were too many JWs and when he left
the list he invited me to friend him on Facebook.
But his profile said "Those Who wish to interact with Me should be aware
that I do not consider it in any way wrong, and May choose, to
physically Harm those who insult Me." I had already felt too close to
him, so I decided to remove one more JW from his intimate circle.

J.