(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 20:17:03 PDT 2011

But what do we really know about this Marc Aramini fellow, throwing around terms like that? hmmm he's a suspicious one, isn't he?

Anybody read Wolfe's new story Josh in Al Sarrantino's Portents Anthology from, I think, Flying Fox Publisher?  Maybe Mark from Arizona in the story and Marc from Arizona have shared a similar fate. [spoilers not included here]