(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

Jason H beet31425 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:20:11 PDT 2011

As an Urth List newbie, I sure find forum-through-email confusing. I much
prefer the modern forum software I've seen and used elsewhere. But, of
course, it would cost time and money to transfer over and maintain, and
there is pride in the fact that this forum dates back to the 90's.

It's almost as if we're using some ancient technology, maybe from a dozen
ages ago, that we cling to reverentially by the light of our dying sun....
:)

-Jason