(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Sun May 22 09:39:09 PDT 2011

Dear Nathan,

I think, yes, it is valid inference. As far as I remember, something is said
on this subject later, not only by Hierodules - and there is also
healing of Triskele -
and in the 5-th book Severian travels to the deep past, as Apu-Punchau,
and he is connected there already with his White Fountain -

Sergei