(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 14:45:55 PDT 2011

not even the tip of the ice berg.  I think the first time I read these I was in the fourth or fifth grade and missed it until later, too, but that recognition makes the later little note in the Inn make complete sense.  but I don't think knowing what I do now its even touching the surface of how clever and cryptic he can be when he cares to.  there are far less obvious things like that I would swear up and down are true but Wolfe is a clever fellow, always.