(urth) do the Hierogrammates *care* about the megatherians?

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:45:19 PDT 2011

Lee Berman wrote:
> The Flood/genocide aspect of
> the New Sun is very highly disguised in the original 4-book text and is only clearly revealed in the
> finale of the fifth book.

Nyeeeaaaaugh, not so much, if you take Dr. Talos's play at all seriously...

As for the destruction of the Megatherians: I suspect that they are
caught in the upheavals of the new continents that are produced in the
death-writhing of the Urth and die because they are unable to support
their own weight above the water.  Of course this is pure speculation.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes