(urth) Chronology

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Thu May 26 08:31:50 PDT 2011

Ymar had contacts with Yesod and hierogrammates - he could very well be
taken
forward in time before he become an autarch? Or after his visit to Yesod?

As to Typhon - he was a ruler of the whole Urth, and the last who ruled
it all.
Even if it was called Commonwealth, it was another state. He was overthrown
in a mass rebellion. If we take the empires in our own recent past -
destroyed
by social movements, revolutions etc. - and new states born, seldom
the history of the Empire is studied, rather rejected (except maybe in
the state that feels itself
its successor). Take British Empire, queen Victoria and India. Or
Austro-Hungarian
Empire - its history is studied in Austria but not much by Tcheks or
Hungarians.
Who was their last Emperor? Do you remember?

Best

Sergei