(urth) do the Hierogrammates *care* about the megatherians?

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 11:59:44 PDT 2011

> I feel no need to mock you

>Antonio- Should we assume it's been unintentional the dozen odd times you've seemed to
>try it before?

Perhaps I should have said "mock your intelligence". I am not by nature a mocking or sarcastic
sort of person. My guess is that any disparaging remark made by me toward Gerry has been in regard
to his mean spirit not his intelligence.

But the record is electronically engraved. YOu may check. Perhaps there are examples to be found of
me suggesing that Gerry is unintelligent, as he suggests of others, (e.g. implying I do not know which
book or author I am reading and discussing). If I have ever done that, even in response to the same, I
apologize.

(p.s. I have no intention of continuing the discussion. It went on far too long in the past)