(urth) Ceryx (answer to Lee)

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:59:04 PDT 2011

As best I can recall, there is tenuous Biblical support for the idea of an Antichrist as an evil Jesus type. 2nd John or something mentions many "anti-Christs" arising, in the sense of there being many opposed to Jesus, and Christian eschatological writings talks of a "beast from the land" who preaches false prophecy during armageddon, but the popular, Damien-like Antichrist figure is pure fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone