(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:12:35 PDT 2011

If one isn't _quite_ familiar with the Bible, then the last 1800 years
of history and literature will be viewed through a fog. 150 years ago,
any school girl could discuss obscure tales and recite verses from the
Bible that would be the mark of a bookish seminarian  today. We stand on
the bones of Bible-thumpers. :-D