(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue May 24 08:57:34 PDT 2011

"making clothes for the poor"

Of course! I just read the wiki but did not make the connection.

Dorcas made clothes for the poor; Agia buys rags and used clothing from the poor. I suppose these may be complementary rather than opposite functions, but they also try to cheat or mug the rich. Did Agia and her brother buy their shop from Dorcas' parents?