(urth) Wolfe in music?

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 12:16:16 PDT 2011

Fewer clothes = easier costume.

It's strange now that I think about it. People who cosplay at cons are often
also part of the "filk" scene. (It's basically fan fiction in folk song form,
for those who haven't been subjected to ten+ minute renditions on David Eddings
plot summaries in three-chord format before, like I have...) Metal and folk
don't often go hand in hand, do they? Or do they? I don't know much about metal.

What kind of music does Wolfe mention in his books? I'm drawing a blank on
whether he describes much of the music in New/Long/Short Sun in particular.