(urth) Sundial with "multitudinous faces"?

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu May 12 06:22:12 PDT 2011

I was asking the same question recently.
On the page Jeff linked to, there is one that looks almost like a cube with cut corners. I'd seen it, wondering how it could be a sundial. Well I think the photoI saw was without the restored gnomons. I thought it looked like a good contender for the Multi-faceted form, but I couldn't see how it was a sundial. This picture makes it clear. Thanks.

I love the idea that it's become it's own gnomon. Meta-Level-Alert!