(urth) what??

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Mar 9 21:58:44 PST 2011

On 3/9/2011 12:20 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
> On 3/8/2011 6:39 PM, Jane Delawney wrote:
>> Sorry can't remember as of this moment if I'm supposed to be
>> top-posting, bottom-posting or interlining, these mailing lists get
>> confusing they all have different rules and I don't have much time.
>
> Skipping bathroom trips and not bothering to dress might help you get
> back on schedule.

I'm sorry, that was unworthy of me.

I'm resigned to people's disdain of expected behavior but I feel sorely
provoked for someone allegedly in a hurry to spend extra time and effort
to make a point of saying they don't have time to check or the
inclination to remember, outside of traffic lanes approaching areas of
increased hazard, that English is written left to right and top to bottom.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >