(urth) 'King Rat' and the abuse of women in Gene Wolfe's stories

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:14:53 PST 2011

Clarification:  that urth post heavily criticising the Silk for Calde blog
post on the abuse of women was *NOT* from me - that is, not from 'DOJP'
(Daniel Otto Jack Petersen) - though somehow in the cutting and pasting my
initials ended up directly at the bottom of his ('Thomas Bitterman')
comments.

Interesting observations though, Thomas.  But not exactly a generous reading
of Silk for Calde's case.  I think Stockhoff's comment effectively answers
your second point about 'King Rat'.

DOJP (really this time)