(urth) OT: R.A. Lafferty estate sale

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 12:38:01 PST 2011

wow, so you can just buy the rights to everything he wrote? Insane.  It would peeve me no end if I had a wealthy acquaintance that I despised in life buying up my life's work, just a scenario I see as a possibility in cases like this.  Crazy.  Wonder how much it will go for?  Be cool to say, I own all Lafferty's work, but it just doesn't seem just that a man's intellectual legacy is for sale ...