(urth) That was a strange dream

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:03:15 PDT 2011

Last night I dreamed that I had convincingly shown that Severian was
Baldanders' father.  I had a very clever note I had written about it.
 Further, Frog and Fish were to be understood as Baldanders and Talos.  This
was in the midst of an otherwise Portal-influenced dream that was taking
place in a space rather like an airport (architecturally).

Unfortunately, just what evidence I had to support this hypothesis--which, I
reiterate, was convincing--has evaporated with the dream.

Adam