(urth) Lame Protagonists

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 20:08:57 PDT 2011

supposedly, according to an online source, Wolfe had a childhood encounter with polio, but the permanence of that would certiainly be in question with his young career in the military.  Certainly now he walks with a cane in some social settings, but if there is a limp it does not seem ridiculously pronounced from my brief encounters with him in his mid seventies.  I wouldn't say his gait is free of minor ponderance, but I would never say - that fellow clearly has a limp!