(urth) Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jun 8 16:51:43 PDT 2011

No offense to Tim, because I don't mind the invite, but how do you opt out of these linkedin emails? I keep getting them from my bosses old business partner who sued us. I get one a week and I'm sure he is as disinterested as I am, but i keep ignoring them and the keep coming. A rude reply had no effect. They keep bugging me...