(urth) not quite Father Inire's mirrors . . .

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Jun 8 22:33:06 PDT 2011

On 6/8/2011 4:17 PM, António Pedro Marques wrote:
> but the idea I have from the current and not-so-current panorama is that
> there isn't a single established theory that hasn't big holes in it -
> meaning that even as they are useful for Technological Progress, one
> shouldn't be completely shackled to their Fundamental Implications.

I'm not sure what you mean here. People educated in actual science from
the first half of the 20th century later are aware that knowledge of the
physical world is limited by the physical laws of observation, and that
comprehension itself is limited by the incomplete nature of logical
contemplation.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >