(urth) Marble on Urth

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Thu Jun 2 10:26:49 PDT 2011

I also agree. I think also that when you look up from the field against
the sun the transport, as usually an object against the Sun seems much
darker. What seems to me strange - sun-drenched field, if the Sun was
already red. Maybe it wasn't. Did it became red so quick?

Sergei
finally that GW does not pay too much attention to technical details.