(urth) Book of the New Sun won the contest!

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:55:45 PDT 2011

I have a love/hate relationship with Rothfuss' work. On the one hand, Kvothe is an interesting character, and I like his setting. On the other hand, Kvothe is less introspective than Severian, and the constant theme of Kvothe's non-romance with Denna is grating. At some point, I just wish he'd say, "Fine! Be that way!" to her and go on about his (super-idealized collegiate) life.

Sent from my iPhone