(urth) weak theories

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:50:22 PST 2011

>Marc Aramini: One tactic Borski employs frequently that I think is a huge wasted effort is the embedded names

Amen on that, my brother!

Generally I think Borski is a very smart, very literate guy with a great familiarity with Gene Wolfe. I think he
takes a number of wrong steps here and there, but devoting something like 50 pages of his book to the "Onomastics"
of how every name of every person and thing in BotNS is related to every other name was an intense race to oblivion.