(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:51:39 PST 2011

Perusing the text to respond to Gerry's post, I found an interesting section. During
their lessons, David is peeking at "Polyphemus, The Cyclops and Odysseus". This story
involves blinding the giant and tricking him by pretending Odysseus' name is "Noman".
Sort of a stretch but I wonder if this could hint that all involved (even Dr. Veil)
are blind to the fact that they are not men. If not that, it must connote something.

Anyway, the main thing is that during this lesson, Number Five says he glosses upon
"the Etruscans, Atlantis, and the tenacity and expansionist tendencies of a
hypothetical technological culture occupying Gondwanaland".

As has been discussed a couple times in the past year, the Old Wise One Shadow Child
provides the rather impossible list of possible home nations on earth as, "Atlantis or Mu--
or Gondwanaland, Africa, Poictesme, or The Country Of Friends."

What might be the connection between these two references?