(urth) Merger

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:53:40 PST 2011

>> u+16b9-
>> The alzabo might well have been engineered to allow dead humans to live on in an animal
>
> Lee-
> I'm not understanding the assumption that alzabos are evolved or engineered to feed on humans.
> They are alien creatures, like the notules and slugs and salamanders. If these can be used to
> to kill humans without being evolved or engineered to, why not alzabo?

Well, I agree. But it is certainly debatable and I was only offering an
alternate purpose for humans engineering of the alzabo.  I wanted to
show that there more than two possible origins of the creature.
Obviously, if it's ability is natural, it probably developed in absence
of humans. But it might have been engineered by alien civilizations.

On the other hand, there are no "alien civilizations" in tBotNS, are
there? There humans and the descendants of humans. It sort of reminds me
of Tracking Song in that.

u+16b9