(urth) Home Fires and Chelle ** SPOILERS **

Jane Delawney jane_delawney at sky.com
Tue Jan 25 14:58:54 PST 2011

On 25/01/11 22:27, Mr Thalassocrat wrote:
> On another tack, "Sea shell" is surely some kind of literary shadow-cousin
> to Seawrack. Not the same character, obviously, but both lost a left arm,
> both attached to older men.

Seawrack lost her RIGHT arm, amputated just below the shoulder by
mysterious means (?some kind of sea-creature? an inhumi? her adoptive
'mother', trying to cling to her? what?). Also I don't see where it is
demonstrated that Seawrack is younger than Horn at the time they first
meet, please correct me if you know.

jd