(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 13:04:25 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 1/20/11, Andrew Mason <andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would read it as the fragment of Kypris in Mint
> recognising the
> larger Kypris in Chenille.

doesn't that seem too easy, though? especially considering the fact that older is the illogical description of it, instead of just, you seem like another me, or a sister.  A larger fragment doesn't imply age, but let's say if a young woman were possessed by Scylla and a much older  man by Hierax and he said to her,  "you really seem to be my older sister somehow", it would make more sense.  Or if clones were grown out of their birth order.

Hard to equate more of something with being chronologically first, in my opinion.