(urth) Mystery of Agia

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jan 20 09:22:27 PST 2011

On Jan 20, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> In the closed labyrinth which is BotNS, I think it makes better sense if all those loose ends
> are tied up with one age/gender misidentification by Severian. Agia.

We still need to figure out who is Hethor's missing poppet. I feel she is brought too vividly to our attention to completely ignore it as a clue (or maybe I'm being obsessive).

Agia is clearly Asian looking, and weren't there some Korean named spaceboats? We already know that if you push her to the ground, her head makes a metallic sound.

:)

...ryan