(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jan 19 14:22:31 PST 2011

On Jan 18, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> you seem insecure and whiney in your complaints..it's sooooooooooooooooo fucking boring,
>> and it's making you look bad.
>
> It's nice to be noticed for who I really am! Lord knows I am not some perfectly secure,
> granite-jawed hero-type. I not only look bad, I really am pathetic. In here anyway. I have
> other roles in other places. But let's face it, in here I truly suck. I'll try but I can't
> promise to not be boring. I do promise to not be fake.

Nah, you don't suck here, Lee. Maybe you suck elsewhere.... Dunnoh.

Look, anyone should, at this point feel free to call me out on any similar behaviour.  I've been known to become over-invested and pedantic on teh interwebs.  It's easy to do.  I have benefitted from a few, "chill the F out, you don't even know the person you are arguing with. Who cares if they think X about your opinion" comments.

So, Lee, nothing personal. The self deprecation is nice, just know I am NOT trying to make you feel lousy about yourself.
~witz